- Flour – 2 cups
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
- Extra ghee – for frying
- Luke warm water – to make dough
- Mix plain flour, wheat flour, ghee and salt and knead very well with Luke warm water till a smooth dough is formed.
- Make lemon sized balls with the dough. Roll out each ball to form a paratha of 5″ dia.
- Repeat the same with the rest of the balls. Apply a little ghee on one paratha and place another paratha over it. Continue the process till you have 6 or 8 parathas stacked in this manner.
- Then roll it out with a rolling pin till it forms the size of a dinner plate.
- Then cut out 2″ strips and apply ghee over it and roll it up .
- Then roll out using a rolling pin and fry on a greased tawa/ griddle.
Source: Masala TV