Are you a caramel fan like me? If that’s a yes, then you are surely going to love this drink. Check it out!!
- Milk – 2 cups
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Caramel sauce – 2 tbsp
- Instant coffee powder – 2 tsp
For caramel sauce:
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Butter – 11/2 tbsp
- Thick Cream/Fresh cream – 30ml
- For the caramel sauce: Melt the sugar in a heavy bottomed sauce pan and wait for it to turn golden and then immediately add in the butter and whisk. Remove the pan from the stove and add in the cream and mix again. Caramel Sauce is ready.
- Heat the milk and 2 tbsp of caramel sauce together in a separate saucepan till the caramel dissolves in the milk. Remove from heat and set aside to cool and then chill it as much as you like.
- Blend together the chilled milk, sugar and coffee powder in a blender and pour into serving glasses. Drizzle a little caramel sauce on the top and serve.