- Prawns – 15nos. (De- shelled and cleaned)
- Onion – 3 medium (sliced)
- Ginger & Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Tomato – 1 big (chopped)
- Green Chili – 2nos. (slit and halved)
- Salt – to taste
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Fennel powder – 1/2 tsp
- Capsicum – 1/2 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 2tbsp (chopped)
- Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Marinate the prawns in a pinch of salt and turmeric and 1/2 tsp of chili powder. Set it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onion till it turns pink. Then add the ginger garlic paste and green chilies and stir fry for a minute. Then add salt and all the spices and add about 2 tbsp of water to prevent the spices from burning.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and cook till they become soft. Then add the marinated prawns and cook for 5 minutes. When the prawns are cooked, add the chopped capsicum and 1 tbsp coriander leaves and cook for 3 more minutes. Remove from fire and transfer into a serving dish and garnish with the remaining chopped coriander leaves.