I just looooovvvve Hot chocolate and it’s something heavenly to have on winter evenings when you just want to sit back and enjoy yourself. There are a lot of variations you can do depending on how chocolatey or creamy you want to make it.
- Milk – 1 cup
- Milk chocolate cubes – 4 nos.(about 30 gm)
- Sugar – as per taste
- Cinnamon – half a pinch
- Grated chocolate – for garnishing
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan ( except grated chocolate) and whisk continuously.
- Once it starts boiling remove from fire and pour into a serving cup.
- Finally top with grated chocolate and serve hot.