- Chocolate biscuits – 1 packet (powdered)
- Butter – 1.5 tbsp
- Cream cheese – 110 gm
- Caster sugar – 1/4 cup
- Condensed milk – 4tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Cocoa powder, – 4 tbsp (sifted)
- Gelatin – 3/4 tbsp
- Hot milk – 2tbsp
- Full cream(thick) Yogurt – 3tbsp
- Grease a spring form tin of about 6″. If you don’t have a spring form tin, line the tin your using (preferably square or rectangular) with aluminium foil. For the base, mix the powdered biscuits and melted butter. Press it into the tin and freeze for 10 to 15mins.
- To make the filling, beat the cream cheese and caster sugar using a hand mixer. Add in the condensed milk, vanilla essence and sifted cocoa powder and mix. (You may adjust the amount of sugar / condensed milk to suit your taste.)
- In a small bowl dissolve the gelatin in hot milk and add it to the cheese mixture.
- Then add in the yogurt and again mix and pour over the base. Chill for about 2 to 3 hours or until set. Finally decorated with cocoa powder.