- Basmati Rice – cups
- Capsicum – 1/4 cup
- Onion – 1 cup
- mushroom – 1/2 cup
- Spring Onions – 1 cup finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsps
- Mixed vegetables – 1 cup
- Soy Sauce – 1tbsp
- Chili sauce – 1 tbsp
- salt – to taste
- Pepper – 1tbsp
- Wash the rice and cook in plenty of boiling water to which salt and 2 tsps of oil is added.
- When the rice is 90% cooked, strain and spreadona wide plate and cool.
- Heat oil in a wok and stir fry separately the capsicum, mushrooms, spring onions, mixed vegetables and set aside. Then add the onions and saute till it changes color and then add the ginger – garlic paste and saute for a minute. Then add all the saute vegetables, soy sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Finally add the rice, mix and keep covered and cook on low flame till it is heated through.
- Serve hot.